Wednesday, August 3, 2016

A year in the life...or something.

Long time, no hear from! Yep, sorry! Lots of (good) stuff in the works, now.

I probably won't be posting here much more; I'm hoping that I'll be able to put the TNBC specter to rest for good. My one-year "cancerversary" has come and gone as of June 15th, and (fingers and toes crossed, knock on wood, and the like) I'm still cancer-free and "dancing with NED" (i.e., "no evidence of disease").

In an attempt to hit the ground running and put last year's nightmare behind me, you can now find me at adarkadaptedi.tumblr.com. I hope to only return here for "boring" updates and positive milestones.

To those of you still fighting, I love you all and I wish you well. You're always in my thoughts!!!

1 comment:

  1. So, now I have to figure out how to use Tumblr? But I'm too old for that!

    ReplyDelete