Sunday, September 20, 2015

Sometimes, I just feel like I could scream

...and scream, and scream, and scream, and never stop. Reading other triple-negs' stories...reading about Jackie Collins...I could very easily become hysterical, if I let myself. Maybe I'd be better off in an institution, because I dunno if I can do this. The recurrence rate for triple-negative breast cancer, which is what I've got, is pretty frightening. I know that "life is fragile" and "any of us can go at any time," but I really hope that the hell I'm going through, and will be going through for another 6 months-year, will turn out to have been worth it.

1 comment:

  1. Joan Lunden also did triple negative and she is doing well now. She's also a bit older than you, so I am hoping you will have a better "bounce back" when you are finished with this bullshit.

    ReplyDelete